- Secure pricing for securities and value trades.
- Reconcile broker accounts both in cash and security positions.
- Accrue and amortize fixed fees.
- Work on Incentive Fees and Management Fees.
- Reconcile cash payment accounts and associated interest.
- Calculate NAV(Net Asset Value) based fees.
- Direct payments for assigned funds.
- Communicate with clients to address any questions or concerns.
- Respond in timely manner to queries and requests from fund managers and other departments by both email and phone.
- Work with team to ensure that all funds are completed accurately and on time and assist with Fund Audits.
- Settle bond/bank loan trades and invests excess cash as directed by the Portfolio Manager.
- Book cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio.
- Track asset attributes such as accrual information, rating, industry codes, etc.
- Provide reports to the clients on a daily basis, and assists Analysts with reporting to the investors.
- Send out domestic and international wires.
- Performed heavy bank reconciliations and posting of entries to accounts.
- Computed, recorded, and proofread and analyse data, records and reports.
- Managed projects and served as primary liaison between client and multiple internal groups to ensure clarity of goals and quality and adherence to deadlines.
- Reported and consolidated portfolio\'s financial performance on a monthly basis to be sent to the client.
- Reconciled and reported discrepancies found in records and worked towards a resolution.
- Actively involved in training of new hires.
- Prepare Policy Maturity Quotations using different systems and send the quotations to policy holders.
- Check for various documents required for the policy holder to receive quotation/pension benefits.
- Call Policyholders in case of any discrepancies and conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- Study errors and maintain error analysis reports for corrective measures.
- Hedge Fund Accounting
- Reconciliation Analysis and Reporting
- Audit Assistance
- Project Management
- Recognition Won the star of the month award and best team member awards in both my organizations.
- Received oversight appreciation within 6 months of joining State Street HCL.
- Organizational Development Increased team efficiency by initiating projects like E mail management and Root Cause Analysis of Errors.
- Developed a standardized training plan for all new hires.
- Audited work of my trainees and gave them feedback on improvisation.
- Appreciated for time management and organisational skills.
- MS Office
- Paxus- System used for Hedge Fund Administration
- TLM and PLM- Used for Reconciliation Anlysis
- CDO Suite and SEI- Used for CDO's
- Client interaction and communication skills
- Team building skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Always striving for efficiency and detail oriented.
78 Broke St
Connagar NSW 2611
0000 000 000
(02) 6666 8888
77 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
Dear Mr Morgan
Re: Re: Funds Manager position, REF: 35GG
I am writing to apply for the position of assistant Fund/Investment Manager, as advertised recently on SEEK.com.au.
I am a highly organised, creative and motivated professional with extensive experience in wealth management. I am currently employed with Quay Group, a trusted and well-established market leader in financial services and securities investment.
In my present role, I am involved in high-level client risk profiles assessment and the creation of model portfolios which suit individual client needs. My portfolio management during this time has been marked by long term, consistent fund performance. I have also worked closely with Quay’s investment analysts to assemble and scrutinise market data and evaluate prospective targets to provide market-based research information and to ensure greatest impact on portfolio returns and lowest trading costs.
I have personally overseen a substantial portion of the fund’s investment strategy, with $3 Billion in equity portfolios to my name and portfolio construction of new $10 million and $15 million accounts.
I have an MBA and a Bachelor of Financial Services, and am proficient with several relational databases and project management softwares, including Bloomberg, IRESS and Hyperion, as well as spreadsheets and graphics packages. I possess a PS 146. I enjoy big-picture, forward thinking and have a keen analytical mind. I am very much a team player but excel working independently, thriving in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
My time management and communication skills are excellent, and I possess a wealth of knowledge in Australian market dynamics. I also possess intermediate Mandarin language skills.
My goal is to continue learning and developing my expertise in my future role. I believe that I would be a perfect fit for Astral Investments and that this is a role in which I could continue to exercise and broaden my wealth management skills. My resume is attached and I look forward to being able to discuss the position with you further.